12.07.2011

midweek confessions



And we're back this week with more confessions..

~ I get really annoyed when I have to answer the phone at work sometimes.  Did I mention it's one of my main responsibilites?  I manage multiple products at work.  It's my job to help troubleshoot and problem-solve whenever I get a call about any of them. I mostly speak to other employees most of the time and the customer every now and again.  Right now I am in the middle of building a new product and I wish I could only focus on that.  When I get a call not related to the new product I get totally annoyed. I need to change my attitude.  I need to be joyful in helping everyone equally.. but right now I'm so not..

~ The waiting game isn't getting easier.  I'm still struggling with patience waiting for my review despite positive reinforcement.  It's 3 months late now.  Sigh.

~ There were dirty dishes that sat in my sink overnight on Monday. I like people to think that I have it all together and my house is always clean.  It's not.  If you had come over Tuesday you would have seen the evidence.
~ My dog is out of shape and it's my fault.  Since he is at his ideal weight I let myself pretend to not notice.  Unfortunately he gets winded way too quickly when running.  We both need to hit the pavement more.

~ Sometimes if I really need to work/reason something out I will talk it out .. out loud .. to myself.  If I am not at home alone then I will do it in my car because people watching me think I am just singing to the radio.  And no .. I don't answer myself ;)  I'm not crazy .. promise!


So what are your midweek confessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...