4.25.2012

Intermission

Hey guys,

I know it seems like I have abandoned House Without Elephants but I haven't.  HWE is the place I go to discuss what's going on in my life, both good and bad.  I named it HWE because I promised I would keep no secrets .. if my life was a mess, you would know about it .. if it was awesome, I would brag (haha jk). 

In the past couple months or so, my life has been focused on a couple big things .. unfortunately, I can't discuss those at this time.  I know that seems to go against my original HWE promise but here's why:  If it only had to do with me, you would know about it.  Since it involves others, I can't.  Sometimes there's a privacy line and I have to respect it.  I hope to fill you in soon though .. and eventually it will all come out.

This isn't an excuse to stop blogging though .. it's just that other than this elephant, my life has been fairly mundane lately.  I have chosen not to bore you with all the "I woke up, went to work, came home and went to bed"s in my life so I just .. haven't.  This is not to say I am gone.  If something cool is happening, I will be right back here. Usually I maintain a fairly steady pace of 20+ posts a month and I hope to get back to that soon.  In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great week and please check back often!

Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...