11.02.2012

What's Your Style?

HomeGoods has come out with a style quiz that is impressive (I think) in both its simplicity and accuracy.  There is a grid of 36 pictures and all you do is pick the 5 that appeal to you most.  Here were my picks:




And the results:




I couldn't believe it .. but in 5 pictures .. they nailed it!  I always said I was Eclectic with a touch of Classic but Urban Funk makes more sense.  There is a common thread running throughout my house versus everything being mis-matched which I feel is sort of the mark of someone who is truly eclectic.  I am also anti-clutter.  Anyways .. I digress...

You should totally click the quiz and take the test! I had Mark do it and he was "Urban Funk" with a touch of "The Traveler" which is perfect for him!  The results also include blogs, style and entertaining tips related to your category.  It's pretty cool and only takes a few minutes.  So what style are you?

1 comment:

  1. They got me too!! Classic with a touch of Boho, so true! Thanks for the fun times with that quiz goodness =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...