10.08.2012

Mustard!

Typically I go to Target with a list and stick to it (for the most part) and I definitely don't wander aimlessly through the clothes section because I will inevitably convince myself that I NEED something.  Alas I had a moment of weakness the other day and that's where I landed.  The clothing section.  Amoungst aisles and shelves full of wonderful, cozy Fall-ness. 

As I am digging through the stacks and racks, a little gem fell into my posession:  a mustard-colored tank.  I know mustard is not a new color and I realize it's probably been in other people's closets for a while but my closet has been decidedly mustard-free.

Have you ever looked at an item of clothing (whether it's a particular color, cut or style) and always just said no to it .. and then one day you randomly reconsidered it .. and then FELL IN LOVE!?  Yep.  My name is Jessie and I am officially obsessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...